Sunday 10 February 2013

Ideas

After looking through some other magazines I have had a few ideas for features of my magazine. I liked the idea of having the first and second page integrated like in the Classic Rock magazine. I also really liked the 4 circular pictures in the corner of one of that pages in a magazine I saw. I could use this on either the front cover or the double page spread. I would be able to make it suit the genre of my magazine and it should look good. I also really liked the bold page numbers. I am certainly going to use this in my magazine as it looks professional. I'm also going to use the big title in the middle of the double page spread too because it shows the title is relative to both pages and not just one page. One final thing I have got from looking through the magazine is to use lots of color on the page. I need to make sure that I only use a few colors so that it looks proffesional but so that the page looks a lot more interesting and makes people want to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment